Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oh well.

That marathon, that I hadn't signed up for yet, is already sold out (or whatever the terminology is). Of course I found this out after I got up early and ran two miles at goal pace, two miles at a "tempo" pace, and two miles at goal pace. Plus 15 minute warm-up and cool-down. Blah. Then this evening I kept seeing slow-ass runners I'm sure signed up. Ugly, fat, and slow.

I'm going to keep going with the training plan though. Some how I'll show them all, make them sorry, etc.

4 comments:

jason said...

Sold out?! That sucks.

Perhaps you could run a parallel marathon....right alongside, but maybe ten feet away. That'll show them!

Frontier Psychiatrist said...

Jason--Good idea.

Michael--Exactly.

Anonymous said...

At least your butt will look good, maybe?

Frontier Psychiatrist said...

Anonymous--Fingers crossed. That would be a silver lining.